12.29.2008

This is what happens...

... when you put my Winsy and I in a room together. We get super silly and ALWAYS have a great time. I was blessed to have my sister with me for 5 whole days! We did tons of sister stuff like shopping, gossiping, and most importantly, playing the good old game of Sorry. Needless to say, my camera came out and here's what we captured.
We couldn't stop laughing at this. Why are our stockings staring at the wall?
Our sweet Mama was trying to stay awake for the fun but quickly slipped into a deep sleep. Here's Linz pointing out the obvious.
I love my Ravens blanket
She made me do it
Finally, little puppy thing wanted to play too. Much like his mother, he fell fast asleep

And yes... my sister and I are wearing matching pajamas. Thanks Jude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun, wonderful, exciting holiday we had. It really was great having your sister here with us, especially for you to have your sister time. Seeing the pics is just such a exciting way to bring it all back. Thanks so much for posting all the great things (especially the dinner).

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dad speaking now. I hope you had fun at Christmas I know that mom and dad truly enjoyed you and Lins being here this past week. I love you guys and miss you so much. It's alway fun having you both. See you soon for the NEW YEAR.

Love Dad

Art Teacher said...

I love you are taking pictures of everything...so that you can blog about them of course! You and Linds look like you had so much fun! Ummm, what do I have to do to get a comment from Jud and Tom on my blog?