12.11.2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas starts the day after Thanksgiving in my book. Unfortunately, my roommate and I were both out of town until about a week after. As a result, Old St. Nick looks like he attacked my apartment.

I LOVE my tree. Yes, please be proud, I've already wrapped all of my presents (at least the ones that I have purchased so far).

The reindeer rocks back and forth while signing "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer". It's the little things that excite me. And Melissa (roommate) is taking great care of her beautiful Pointsettia.
And if you are a woman in the Bennett family, Boyds Bear lovin' runs in your veins. Santa brought me this bear last Christmas and I love it so much, I try to leave it out year round.

Ho ho ho...

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

We have snowman that sing at our house. They scare Gus, so when he is bad and loves my guest too much(you know how he is) I turn on the snowmen and they sing Jingle Bells and Gus goes running to the other room!

Hannah N. said...

Do you still have that snowman and doggie that sing and dance?! I loved that one!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of our fun last night. Especially the one in our aprons. Keep up the good work on your blog, it is soooo much fun for your Momma.