12.08.2008

GO RAVENS!















I'll admit, I was the last person to ever think that I would be a football fan, but how can you not be when your home team is the Baltimore Ravens? Every Sunday (or Monday depending on the schedule) my girlfriends and I meet up to watch the Ravens game. And every time, I get more and more engrossed in the awesomeness that is the Baltimore Ravens.

This year I attended my first ever Ravens tailgate and fell head over heals for the insanity that it involves.

Shannon, Dunny, Alyssa and Me walking to the tailgate.















Then, Alyssa (one of my many blessings) invited me to the Ravens vs. Raiders game. Her boss had given her his "Club Level, 50 yard line" tickets. I happily obliged. See below.















And most recently, sweet Scotty suprised me with what he called my "Happy Thanksgiving" present to the Ravens vs. Eagles game. Yet another highlight of 2008!















So here's to you Baltimore Ravens. May you continue to provide hours of endless entertainment and awesome wins. Superbowl... well keep your fingers crossed :)

1 comment:

Art Teacher said...

I am going to comment on all of your post so you keep writing! I like doing toast like sayings at the end of post also. I'm not rely into the Ravens at all, but reading this made me lift my McDonald's ice tea!