12.15.2008

Rudolph was there?

Last weekend, I had the pleasure to spend Saturday evening with the One and Only, Hannah Kirie Nielsen. She is one of my pledge sisters from ZTA (in college) and was my roommate for two years. I love her to pieces but she lives near College Park now and with our work schedules we don't get to see each other that often. So, last Saturday, her boyfriend (and his friends) hosted a Christmas party. It was such a good time, not only celebrating the Holidays but being there with friends. Here are some pictures to commemorate the evening.

ZTA lovin': Kelly, Me and Hannah


Nan, Me and her BF Chad (the host)

This picture says a million words. It really describes each of us perfectly! Ha ha.

And finally, Hannah was taking a picture of me with Rudolph and Chad's brother, Justin, jumped in the picture to make for a perfect Christmas card


1 comment: