12.08.2008

Because I am Blessed...

... I decided to start a blog about my amazing life and the family and friends that come along with it. A reminder to myself to be grateful for all that I have instead of dwelling on the bad. I have to start by acknowledging Cousin Carly for inspiring to start a blog. Hopefully, she will begin to stalk mine as often as I stalk hers! (Tee hee) Jumping right into the good stuff, here are just a few pictures of why I love my life.

My best friend... my sister















My amazing parents...














My devoted friends...



























...and my humongous family (to which more pictures will be posted at a later date. For now, my favorite little girls)

Liberty Rose














Allison and Sydney (The "Gals")













xoxo

3 comments:

Art Teacher said...

I love it! You must stick with it!

Anonymous said...

That pic of you & Lindz is one of my favs. :-)

Amy White said...

Yeah Jill! Carly keeps trying to talk me into blogging, but I haven't given in yet. Talk to you soon. Thanks for including Sidney and Allison. They love you and Lindsey!