5.28.2009

Memorial weekend at the Beach

For the past two years, I've been lucky enough to spend my Memorial Day basking in the sun in Ocean City. Nothing is better than sitting on the dock of the bay at Mrs. Sue's. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. I woke up early Saturday morning (6 am) and headed over the Bridge. I got to OC in just over 2 hours... not a bit of traffic.


Naturally, I headed right to Seacrets. Please enjoy the bounty of pictures below.

Here is one of Me and Gert in the water at Seacrets. If you look closely, you can actually see Mrs. Sue's place through the people in the background (for those of you who know what to look for).

Dale and I.

Megan, her friend (who's name I forget, please forgive me), and myself.

A small ZTA reunion. Tess and Kim were there, all dressed up and looking pretty. Of course I haven't seen them in a year and I looked like that. It was still great seeing them though.
Now time for a high school reunion. Gary, Katie and Me.

Megan was working all day but I grabbed her for just one quick picture.
(Does anyone else notice the cocktail in my hand in EVERY picture? Hey, it was vacation, don't judge me!)
Becca, Me and Gert waiting in line for some refreshments.

Uh... this was just a small portion of the crowd. It's all that I could fit in my frame from my view in the water. The gross water.

My FAVORITE picture of the whole trip. Yes, that's Mark Clayton. MARK CLAYTON OF THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!! We all know how much I LOVE my Ravens as expressed here and here . He was at Seacrets!

Later that night, Meg got off work at Seacrets, came home and freshened up and then the two of us headed over to Macky's for a little bit.

The rest of the weekend I put my camera on rest because that's basically what I did. Just layed around and enjoyed being at the beach. Sunday though, Mrs. Sue, Meg and I went on a nice long nike ride and I did actually see the ocean which was nice.
This picture says it all-


2 comments:

Art Teacher said...

Ahhh, Secrets, you are brave for getting in the water!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think if you look at the group shot at Seacrets you can see me. I am in the back corner of the right hand side. What a party crowd!!!!! Just kidding......but believe me your mama was there in spirits. Looks and sounds like you had a great time.