5.20.2009

Wine in the Woods

A few weekends ago, Wine in the Woods was held at Merriweather in Columbia. An officially declared "Girls Day". The closer the day came, the worse the weather was predicted to be. Luckily, this is the weather we got:

Here is the "Sister-Sister" picture. We love Cait and Jill.

Here I am enjoying my wine. (This was just before I tried to snap a picture of me and my sister, who was sitting next to me. Instead, I fell backwards, throwing my wine on poor Lindsey. When I finally found my balance and stood back up 43849023 strangers clapped for me. You could say that I was slightly embarrassed.)

This is my hippie shot. Last year, Me, Linz and Jill went to the Great Grapes Festival and met these super fun people that were volunteering for a vineyard. They were wearing nametags that said "Dickie" and "Spanky", so clearly we became friends with them and took this picture with them:

Well, we found Dickie and Spanky again at this wine festival, so we took our ritual picture

Here is another sister shot. We had so much fun.

This is my friend Jackie. I love her.

And these are my best friends sharing a snuggie earlier that weekend. I just really wanted to share it with everyone who reads my blog. I thin that I'm going to print this and frame it because I love it so much.

And in about two or three weeks, the Great Grapes Festival comes around again. We're SO excited. Keep looking for photos.

No comments: