5.05.2009

Towsontown Festival

Towsontown Festival is always the first week in May and is without a doubt a great time. Every year, every (well basically everyone) that ever lived/visited/has heard about Towson, gets together and feasts on the local goods, while the streets on T-town are closed off. Music blaring, craft booths and plenty of crab related foods cover the town.

Oh, did I forget to mention the petting zoo?


Kenny, Alyssa and I enjoying delicious Sherri's Crab Cakes. That's the main reason why I go to the festival. Seriously. Yum.
Amber, a great friend from growing up, recently bought a home in Parkville which is really close to Towson, so she and her boyfriend and her sister came and met us at the 98 Rock Garden for some music, food and drinks. I lover her.

In between hanging outside and finding our way over to Clay's house, we stopped through the Crease to pick up a few more people. Melissa, Me, Alix and Alyssa.

This is Carrie. She's the best hair stylist. Hands down. (Please don't judge that based on the way my hair looks in this picture. It was humid and I had been outside for 5 hours.)

After a quick run-through at the Crease, we headed over to Clay and Catherine's. They have an awesome covered porch which was perfect because it started to rain. We played cards and continued the festivities of the day. Alyssa took this picture because she was feeling "artsy".

This is such a silly picture, but I love it. Because I am Blessed with my friends.


The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've only been to the festival once, and it was a great day. Wish I could've been there instead of at a rainy ballfield. boo hoo