5.05.2009

Sitting on the porch

Friday night was so nice out that Melissa and I decided to just sip some wine and sit on our cute little porch. I have to soak up as much roomie time as I can because she's growing up and moving back to Philly to start her career. (Sigh) After about 20 minutes of sitting there, Andy called with exciting news that he had a trunk full of Ravens bobbleheads. If you are a follower of my blog you know my obessesion with the Ravens. Anyway, we happily invited Andy over to join the porch sitting fun.


Then about an hour later, we invited Kelly, who lives in the apartment across the hall and the guys from upstairs to join the party. I have to be honest, the guys were mainly invited so that we could nicely tell them to stop allowing their trash to be thrown off of their balcony because it lands in the beautiful garden that Melissa planted and in turn, we have to pick it up. But because the beer was flowing, they happily agreed to hault their waste tossing habits.

All in all a great night. I'm going to miss living there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not tooooo late. I think you should stay there and find a new roomie. It won't be the same without Melissa, but think of the convenience. (Plus your poor ole dad won't have to move you for the sixth or seventh time.