6.02.2009

She's Leaving Me

Saturday, Michelle and I jumped in my car and headed to New Jersey. Good news: it was to celebrate my roommates graduation at a party her parents were throwing for her. Bad news: That means she's getting closer to leaving me :'(


Here is us girls posing poolside. (We're so cute!) Michelle, Me, Melissa (the roomie), Heather and Kate. My friends that I met on my first day of college. They'll be in my heart forever.

My roomie and me with sunglasses...

My Roomie and me without sunglasses.

Anj finally got there! I really love these girls. I'm so blessed.

This is Melissa's cousin, Clyde, in the green. He loved hanging out with us girls and thought he was the "Man". So here he is jumping into Ryan (Melissa's little brother) arms to brag that he got to hang out with us all night.


We had such a good time celebrating. And I only cried once in mourning of my roommate leaving me. I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad also that Melissa is moving. She has been such a part of your life since your first day on Towson campus for orientation. I truly wish her the best and I am sure you will always be friends. Congrats Melissa from Mama Jude