5.20.2009

Crabbies with the Girlies

Last Tuesday night, myself, Alyssa, Katie and Gert indulged in Maryland's finest asset... CRABS! YUMMMMMM!

Here I am holding up my first crab of the summer. Alyssa thinks this picture is hysterical.
Unfortunately, Lyssers was playing photog so she didn't get in the group picture, but here is Katie, Gert and myself enjoying our corn.

Now, Me and Lys enjoying the corn. It was really good. They melt feta cheese on it with Old Bay! DELICIOUS!

After dinner, Alyssa and I went and met up with Melanie to celebrate her graduation. Here's a picture of most of the group that night at Brewer's Art.

Melanie, Me and Alyssa.

The crabs were so tasty that Melissa, Michelle and I went back this Tuesday. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Kate Welsh said...

Wha? No pictures from your Memorial weekend at the beach?!?! I wanted to live vicariously through you!

Art Teacher said...

I want steamed crabs in the worst way now!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any crabs since last summer. They look soooo yummy. My goal is to get some soon.