6.17.2009

Great Grapes

Wine festivals are my most favorite activity of all activites. You get to be outside all day, taste from over 20 different vineyards, and enjoy the company that you are with. Sunday afternoon, my sister, Jillian and I headed out to Oregon Ridge Park in Hunt Valley to bask in the sun and sip some sweet wine. It just happened to be the MOST GORGEOUS DAY God could have given us.

Eventually, the other Jill (the one who's in Lindsey's wedding) and some other friends met up with us. Obviously, I had to take the traditional picture.

Trying on hats is extremely entertaining. Here we are channeling our inner "Cousin Kev" as I told Carly.

Adam and I having some fun in the hat tent.

Towards the end of the day we ran into Matt, Ashley, Kerri and Mike, so we bought a few bottles of wine, spread out our blanket and danced to the music. Look at that sky!

This was Allie's idea to take this picture, but I'm glad that we did because I love it.

Oh and Dog the Bounty Hunter was there.

(Not really but Jill and Linds thought so.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am sitting at my desk laughing outloud and even snorting. I can just imagine your sister in action telling that guy that he was Dog the Bounty Hunter. It reminded me of Vegas and the "Officer Officer" scene. I love you guys and I wish I had your life. Your mama is VERY JEALOUS (but happy for you all).