6.17.2009

Another Goodbye

Yet another depressing weekend of saying goodbye to my precious roommate. Her friends who she's worked with for the past few years threw her a going away party down at their house in Canton. After having some pizza and a cocktail, we headed out to a bar called "Clutch".

Melissa, Me and Adam. (I don't look sad, but I am really, really sad)

Some of our Melting Pot friends came to wish her farewell. Weller, Adam, Melissa, Me and Melissa.

Me and my G.

Erica, Melissa and me trying desperately to make her stay in Maryland.

All in all, it was a great night. Even with the rain. We'll miss you Melissa!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I went from laughing outloud to tears in my eyes. I love the shot of you puckered up to Melissa (a final kiss). On a side note who is that hottie Adam??????????????