6.17.2009

Taylor Swift

Last Thursday, the 11th, I treated my sister and my roommate to the best birthday present ever... THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT! Tickets went on sale back in March, the weekend before Lindsey's birthday, so I called her best friend, Jill (who's father owns a ticketmaster distribution thing) and asked her if she'd like to come along and if her father could get us the tickets. Good thing she agreed because the show was sold out in less than 5 minutes! It was at Merriweather (where the Wine in the Woods took place) so we bought lawn seats. Unfortunately we couldn't see the stage AT ALL, but we had an amazing time watching the big tv and hearing her sing.
Me and Melissa (it was on her actuall birthday) tailgating.

With my Winsy.

Group shot of the girls enjoying the show. We had such an amazing time!

Yup, that's the best shot of the stage that I could get. Now you understand how crowded it was.

No comments: