2.24.2009

Neglect

I have been completely neglecting posting updates on my life...

Here is why:
I've been super busy at work (which I'm not complaining about because it makes the day go by SO much quicker). This is our "Lending Library". It contains videos, dvds, books, magazines all about Alzheimer's and different types of dementia, you name it, we have it. Well, I have taken it under my wing to completely gut and reorganize. For those of you who know me, you know that I get very, VERY excited when it comes to organizing therefore, this project has taken over my 9-5 life. I'm giving you the before picture so that you will be able to fully appreciate the after picture. Some day, I'm going to make organizing my living.

As for outside of my nine to fiver, I've been "socially relaxing" and it's been amazing. I definitely caught up on much needed sleep this weekend and can't wait for the upcoming weekend. Friday I'm headed to a Maryland basketball game with my Dad. I'll try my hardest to get some pictures to post. Until then... :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the update, I bet it will be just as great as my closet!!

Jill said...

Jude I don't think any of my projets will ever compare to the fabulousity of your closet. I'm still in deep depression that I didn't take a before and after picture of that.